When selecting gutters for your house, there are a lot of options. The main two, however, are typically seamless or sectional gutters. But what’s the difference between them, and how can you pick the best system for your home? At Trademark Seamless RainGutters, we’ve broken down the basics of each type of gutter to help you make the best choice.
The Benefits of Seamless Gutter Systems
We love seamless gutters. While sectional gutters are better than none, seamless gutters can make a good gutter system great. Here are some of our favorite reasons why:
- You can prevent water damage. Because our gutters have no seams, there is a much lower likelihood that they will leak. This means your home will be protected from water infiltrating your foundation. They tend to be more resistant to water buildup, ice expansion and contraction, and wind as well.
- They last longer because they are stronger. They are made of very few pieces of solid metal, meaning they don’t have as many points that can fail.
- They look better than sectional gutters as well because they don’t need to be patched together. Your roof can enjoy a sleek and snug gutter system that will be just as efficient as it is strong.
- They clog less frequently. There are fewer seams and bumps for debris to stick to, so water can pass more freely.
- This also means they require less maintenance, so you won’t have to inspect and maintain your gutters as frequently.
What’s The Deal With Sectional Gutters?
While sectional gutters are one of the easiest styles to install on your own, they can be fragile and unreliable. Sectional gutters, especially those made of vinyl, can succumb to strong wind heavy rains, and debris buildup. Broken, sagging, or leaky gutters can lead to a number of issues, including:
- Roof damage
- Structural damage to a house’s foundation
- Mold growth
- Pest invasion
- Unsightly home
Need Some Help? Let’s Get Started.
Thinking it might be time to go seamless? We can help you with that. At Trademark Seamless RainGutters, we offer beautiful, high-quality gutter installation and replacements as well as many other services. Have a question? Call us today at (214) 235-7817 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation or ask for a free quote. We can’t wait to hear from you!